The Center has implemented all safety and protection procedures to ensure the safety and health of patients and staff.
Main safety and protection measures adopted:
- Telephone screening of the patient’s health at the time of booking.
- Mandatory hand sanitation for patients and accompanying persons accessing the Center.
- Measuring the temperature of patients and accompanying persons accessing the Center.
- Obligation to wear a face mask for patients and accompanying persons.
- Limited access and presence inside the premises to guarantee the recommended safety distance.
- Access prohibited for all accompanying persons, with the exception of elderly patients or patients with ambulatory problems (only one accompanying person is allowed access).
- All clinical and non-clinical staff is equipped with the PPE prescribed by Italian national and regional institutions.
- Protective barriers at the reception desks.
- Constant sanitation of the premises according to the regulations in force.
Consult the OPERATIONAL PROTOCOL FOR CONTAINING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19